- The applicant must be in or above 2nd year (5-year course) or 1st year (3-year course) of Law College or in Masters or Research Scholar in Law.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skill.
- The applicant must possess strong command over the English language.
- Content Writer will be given certificates after completion of the program.
- Candidate must work for a minimum of 3 months or write 15 or more blogs to be eligible to get a certificate.
- The articles will feature on the widely read and consumer-friendly website of Lexpert Assist and due credit will be given to the authors and their work will be duly acknowledged.
- We are looking forward to an association with the writers in spreading legal awareness about important issues and topics.
Interested students may submit their updated CV along with a writing sample to email@example.com with the subject ‘Application for Content Writer.’