Student Editors are actively involved in spreading the word of our website. Student editors shall be given submitted posts to Edit and ensure that it matches our submission guidelines. Moreover, Student Editors can have their original written post published on our website.
- Ensure that only good quality research is published on the website, by determining the validity, significance, and originality of the study.
- Ensure to improve the quality of manuscripts that are deemed suitable for publication.
- Provide suggestions to authors on how to improve the quality of their manuscripts, and also identify any errors that need correcting before publication.
Who can apply?
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th-year under-graduate Law Students of 5-year law course.
- 2nd or 3rd year Law Students of 3-year law course.
- Any person interested should have great research and editorial skills along with some publications to their name.
Interested candidates are requested to email their CV describing their prior editorial experience (not mandatory) and other relevant details.
The subject of the email: ‘Application for the post of Student Editor.’
All emails must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An awareness of current affairs, legal issues and provisions will be valuable.
- Familiarity with web applications and publication would be welcome.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a pre-requisite to apply.
- Kindly specifically mention any special qualification held in respect to any of the above-mentioned requirement.