Below are the guidelines for submitting a Blog/Article and getting it published on our website:
Lexpert Assist are accepting submissions (academic articles) on a rolling basis from all contributors. We seek to publish exceptional academic work written on contemporary legal issues or social-scientific (political science, international relations, or economics) issues of global or national relevance.
General Submission Guidelines
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- There should be no Plagiarism. However, looking at the brevity and quality of the content, plagiarism should not in any case exceed 10% in case of Blogs and 15% in case of Articles.
- The language should not be conflicting with the general guidelines and should not defame anyone.
- Publications shall be made within 7-14 days of acceptance of the blog.
- The final Discretion will be of Lexpert Assist.
- The document should be accompanied with the Author’s Name, designation/institute, E-mail ID.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Lexpert Assist; however, the moral Rights shall vest with the Author.
- By submitting a blog post, the author undertakes that the blog is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font Size -12
- Line Spacing – 1.5
- Heading – 14
- Alignment- Justified
- Footnote Font – Times New Roman
- Font Size – 10
- Alignment- Justified and no Line Spacing.
9. Submissions can be mailed at – EditorialBoard.LexpertAssist@gmail.com
10. Footnotes and References – 20th Edition of The Bluebook
Blog Submission Guidelines
- Only Single Author is permitted to submit.
- Word limit – 1200-1500 words.
Article Submission Guidelines
- Co-Authorship is allowed up to One Co-Author.
- Word limit for Short Articles – 1500-3500 words.
- Word limit for Long Articles – 3500 words & above.
- Each submission must be accompanied by an abstract of no more than 200 words.
- Abstracts must include sufficient information for reviewers to judge the nature and significance of the topic, the adequacy of the investigative strategy, the nature of the results, and the conclusions. The abstract should summarize the substantive results of the work and not merely list topics to be discussed.
- In the age of electronic database searches, keywords are vital. Keywords should be added in a separate line after your abstract, between 5 and 10 Keywords are normally required and they should be the words which most closely reflect the content of the paper.
How to submit?
Entries should be mailed to EditorialBoard.LexpertAssist@gmail.com with the subject “Submissions for Blog”.
Lexpert Assist accept submissions on a rolling basis from all contributors.
An e-Certificate will be issued via email, acknowledging the hard work and skilled contribution of the author to the platform.